Marlins Exhibition Game in Greensboro NC

Hey guys,

I posted some during the season but let me give you alittle preface,

I played/watched baseball growing up, probably untill i was about 11. Always was a Marlins fan, but my main sport of hockey took over and baseball faded out untill last year. I got tired of not having anything to watch during the summer so I fired back on the tv and watched some baseball at the age of 23. The first two teams i were drawn to were the Marlins and the Blue Jays. The logic behind it was the Marlins were my team from back in the day, loved the colors. The Blue jays, i just liked the colors. Started listening to Marlins games as much as i could and was instantly rehooked to them so the Jays lost out. I have been dying for the season to start, eagerly looking forward to spending the 200 something dollars so i can actually watch more games then listen to them. Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled to hear the Marlins were playing an exhibition against the Grasshoppers. What can i expect from this game. If its anything like hockey, i will be lucky to see hardly any of the starting lineup. I will be attending either way and cant wait to see the team in person. What can I expect from this game, as it will likely be the only time i will get to see the Marlins play in person? I hope to one day visit the Marlins in their new home.

While i have your attention, im debating between buying the MLB package on Time Warner Cable or getting the Mlb package that lets you watch the games online. I have an Iphone and lived by the MLB At bat app. What would be the best deal for me and what are the advantages for each?

What can i expect from this game. If its anything like hockey, i will be lucky to see hardly any of the starting lineup. I will be attending either way and cant wait to see the team in person. What can I expect from this game, as it will likely be the only time i will get to see the Marlins play in person? I hope to one day visit the Marlins in their new home.

I think it's likely the full regular lineup at least starts the game. They will be on their way traveling up north for Opening Day with the main roster anyway. I wouldn't expect the regulars to play the whole game though.