2010 promo schedule

louiecastillo1

Jun. 19 Rays 7:10PM Baker Concrete Super Saturday featuring a post-game concert and Fireworks Spectacular

Marlins Air Horn 1st 15,000 fans

That should be the most annoying thing ever.

Though, at least they finally wised up and got rid of the pom-poms.

If I make it to that game (which I'm praying I do!) everyone in my section should be aware! I'm literally the person that will make noise with every noise maker they give me in the stadium. I love it when they give out those thundersticks!

Jun. 19 Rays 7:10PM Baker Concrete Super Saturday featuring a post-game concert and Fireworks Spectacular

If I make it to that game (which I'm praying I do!) everyone in my section should be aware! I'm literally the person that will make noise with every noise maker they give me in the stadium. I love it when they give out those thundersticks!

Oh, me too. And as it should be. Doesn't change the fact that it should be ridiculously annoying. Though Rays fans will probably show up with their cowbells, so this should shut them up.

Oh, me too. And as it should be. Doesn't change the fact that it should be ridiculously annoying. Though Rays fans will probably show up with their cowbells, so this should shut them up.

Cowbells and airhorns. The Marlins should hire someone to walk through the aisles selling Tylenol. Might be able to make back a small contract's worth.

I went to that game last year :lol

And I need to go to the Cowbell game this year cause I lost my cowbell from 2 years ago when Cody hit that walkoff.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.