Sign in to follow this  
Fish-crazy

Fox Sat game of the week

Enter you zip code to find which game you're getting on FOX: http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/baseball/tuneintowin/

...or look here: http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//binary/2010/06/03/621275600783472.pdf

gona be able to see the game today in Boynton. just wanna bounce back with a Win after losing yesterdays game.

Tampa Bay game in Gainesville. Dumb :\

Yep gonna get the Rays here. F'n sucks.

Looks like Palm Bch and Miami get Marlins/Mets,pretty much rest of Florida gets Rays game.

Same here, the freaking Rays.

It's not even offered on Extra Innings? I have Extra Innings and I don't see it listed.

Fox has rights to all games until like 7:30 or something.

I guess it's nice seeing a game in HD every once in a while (I only have ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, etc in HD in my bedroom, not FSN). However, Buck/McCarver are ANNOYING. I WOULD have the game muted but I'm interest in hearing what non-marlins broadcasters have to say about our players

I guess it's nice seeing a game in HD every once in a while (I only have ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, etc in HD in my bedroom, not FSN). However, Buck/McCarver are ANNOYING. I WOULD have the game muted but I'm interest in hearing what non-marlins broadcasters have to say about our players

This. Hopefully Stanton will get a plug and possibly Morrison as well. I hope they go easy on Coghlan after the way he started the season. They can rip Maybin all they want.