Marlins at Padres 8/1/10

im sorry but anything other than a win here would be a dissapointing series. we need to win almost every JJ start. i think we will really know how good of a chance at the playoffs we have after next week.

San Diego has the best record in the NL. Taking 2 of 3 in their building would not be disappointing series. It'd be nice to wrap a sweep up but a win today is gravy in my book.

2/3 would not be disappointing imo. A win today just caps off an already successful series. I understand what you mean as far as having your #1 guy trying to close the sweep out,you expect it to happen I guess.

Really looking forward to todays game as I've only been able to see two innings in the series thus far.

im sorry but anything other than a win here would be a dissapointing series. we need to win almost every JJ start. i think we will really know how good of a chance at the playoffs we have after next week.

San Diego has the best record in the NL. Taking 2 of 3 in their building would not be disappointing series. It'd be nice to wrap a sweep up but a win today is gravy in my book.

JJ is making the big bucks just for games like this.

If JJ can't get it done today, then two of the losses on this road trip would have come in his starts.

Not Cy Young stuff.

I'm sure he's a good marlins fan but I don't see much positive come out of his mouth. No offence.

I'm sure he's a good marlins fan but I don't see much positive come out of his mouth. No offence.

you probably have never seen me post then.