2010-11 Soccer Thread

Schnellders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so i've been watching alot of man city game lately because of dzeko and today's red card on vincent kompany was bulls***. kompany didn't even make contact with nani, just the ball and he got sent off immediately. and i can't understand why mancini continues not to play dzeko, who has been a scoring machine so far in the campaign.

so i've been watching alot of man city game lately because of dzeko and today's red card on vincent kompany was bulls***. kompany didn't even make contact with nani, just the ball and he got sent off immediately. and i can't understand why mancini continues not to play dzeko, who has been a scoring machine so far in the campaign.

Yeh that decision to send off Kompany was terrible. Was an entertaining game though.

Yeh that decision to send off Kompany was terrible. Was an entertaining game though.

the worst part it was like in the 15th minutes so they pretty much played the whole game with a man down. rooney had to splendid headers though. but i think the best goal was from kolarov, what a free kick

the worst part it was like in the 15th minutes so they pretty much played the whole game with a man down. rooney had to splendid headers though. but i think the best goal was from kolarov, what a free kick

Welbeck's was pretty good as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Im bored of this season. We are now 11th, 4 points off the playoffs. Very sad.

Simply because the football, the manager are dire. We were top after 6 games by about 2 or 3 points and have since slowly dropped down the league to 13th. Our last manager should never have been sacked and since our best striker left we have failed to replace him meaning we lack goals in important matches that he brought to the table.

I am however looking forward to the next season as we move into our new ground 'New York Stadium' (Valid reasons for the name (The site the ground is built on is called New York and has for 150 years, named after the city of York like New York itself was. Also the Guest and Chrimes foundry built Hydrant for New York City, so 2 great reasons for the name)).

Speaking of soccer - our intramural soccer team here at UCF was finally eliminated in the quarterfinals. Deep bruised shin, deep bruised thigh, cut up knee, something wrong with my foot?, and a broken nose all occurring in the span of a week. I can hardly walk :(

Floor hockey starts on Friday, and I'm the captain of that team. Hope for a quick recovery.

Rangers enter into administration today. What has happened to our great club :'(

no offense but it's Scotland and its a pretty low league ... sure sucks though

True, however Rangers still have one of the most global fanbases

agreed ... unfortunately when you play in a 2 team league where no one is really competitive you will not really get much in return as far as revenue.

Rotherham are now 9th, 5 points off the playoffs. Winning 2 and drawing 2 of their last 4 against good opposition. We still have 7th to play so the playoff chase is on. And with our new loanee striker Shaun Harrad who has 3 goals in 4 games, its looking up again.