Sign in to follow this  
Schnellders

2010-11 Soccer Thread

I know it doesnt generate as much discussion as other sports around on this forum but with the English season starting in around 10 days, and other major European leagues and the Champions League soon after, I reckon it was time to create the thread for all to post their comments and opinions on football/soccer for the upcoming year.

Does anyone know anything about 2 Americans, Alejandro Bedoya and Benny Feilhaber? Reason I ask is because my team Rangers are scouting them in the USA-Brazil game as potential low-cost signings

Benny Feilhaber is a decent play making midfielder, he was loaned out to Derby not too long ago and was a bit of a prima donna and couldn't get on the field. He fell out of favor with the national team but has worked his way back in to the squad after he made a move to Denmark and found his form. Good passer, decent vision, and can score the odd goal. Below is one he scored in the Gold Cup in 2007 against Mexico in the finals.

Champions League group matches start tomorrow!

I have bought my 3 match ticket package for Rangers home games against Manchester United, Valencia and Bursaspor

Just back from tonights Champions League action. Rangers won 1-0 against the Turkish champs, Bursaspor. Here is the goal:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMzdp1OND0c[/media]

:D :D :D