Sign in to follow this  
Schnellders

2010-11 Soccer Thread

have u gotten fifa 11 schnellders?

I don't currently have it yet. Will probably get it for my birthday in November or at Christmas. Trying to finish off some of my other games just now, plus I bought Mafia 2 last week and going through it atm.

Have you bought FIFA 11 yet? If so, how do you rate it?

have u gotten fifa 11 schnellders?

I don't currently have it yet. Will probably get it for my birthday in November or at Christmas. Trying to finish off some of my other games just now, plus I bought Mafia 2 last week and going through it atm.

Have you bought FIFA 11 yet? If so, how do you rate it?

yeah i bought it on the day it came out. it's really good. i like it, not much different from 10 except the graphics are even more amazing. and it's harder to score because now you can actually slide tackle without get red carded every time

Damn Scotland were so close to pulling off an upset against the reigning World & European champions, Spain last night. Down 2-0, we pulled back to 2-2 until they got a late winner to make it 3-2.

Just watched my first Barclay's match this year (hard to get them in America) between Aston Villa and Man U. I was pulling hard for Villa and it looked like they had it in the bag until 2 late goals by Man U tied it at 2 all.

Just watched my first Barclay's match this year (hard to get them in America) between Aston Villa and Man U. I was pulling hard for Villa and it looked like they had it in the bag until 2 late goals by Man U tied it at 2 all.

I watched that game also. First half was a non-event but it turned out to be really entertaining in the 2nd half. Pretty crazy that Man Utd have drawn 6 of their 7 away games so far.

barclays league is probably my favorite to watch but that first half was pretty boring........................did you get fifa 11 yet schnellders?

Not yet, maybe at Christmas. Got too much uni work right now and getting FIFA would distract me too much haha

antonio cassano is pretty much done at sampdoria. the persident has vowed to sell the player once the january transfer window opens. i think a lot of teams will be setting up bids for the enigmatic forward because even though he is a headcase, he is a very talented player. cassano is the ron artest of the soccer world.