Sign in to follow this  
Schnellders

2010-11 Soccer Thread

juventus beat catania 3-1. this was a much needed win. another stellar performance by milos krasic......he's become a favorite player of mine and it doesn't hurt that he's yugoslavian.

barclays league is probably my favorite to watch but that first half was pretty boring........................did you get fifa 11 yet schnellders?

Not yet, maybe at Christmas. Got too much uni work right now and getting FIFA would distract me too much haha

that's for sure.....i always lose time playing fifa it's just so addicting.

------------------

i'm using juventus in the manager mode and made some signing to challenge for the scudetto.

SOLD: Fabio Grosso, Tiago, Amauri, Vincenzo Iaquinta, Nikola Legrottaglie, Mohamed Sissoko, Sebastian Giovinco, Alex Manninger

BOUGHT: Antonio Cassano, Edin Dzeko, Joan Capdevila, Gregory van der Wiel, Oguchi Onyewu

STARTING 11: 4-4-1-1 Formation
GK - Buffon
LB - Capdevila
CB - Bonucci
CB - Chiellini
RB - van der Wiel
LM - Aquilani
CDM - Melo
CDM - Marchisio
RM - Krasic
CF - Cassano
ST - Dzeko

SUBSTITUTES:
GK - Storari
CF - Quagliarella
ST - del Piero
RF - Jorge Martinez
CB - Onyewu
RB - Marco Motta
RM - Pepe

RESERVES:
GK - Costantino
RM - Salihamidzic
RF - Lanzafame
LB - Traore
LB - De Ceglie
RB - Grygera
CM - Ekdal

just finished my first manager season with juventus. ended up winning serie A by 3 points (inter came in second). had a record of 34 wins, 8 draws, and 1 losses. also beat inter in the coppa nazionale final to top off the season. dzeko, krasic, and cassano were beasts

unfortunately after the season ended i lost simone pepe, quagliarella, aquilani, lanzafame, marco motta, and traore because they were all just loaned in...........i tried buying them back but their teams refused to sell them. now i'll have to go out and get some reinforcements with all the money i earned....maybe someone like samir nasri. by winning serie A and winning coppa nazionale i qualified for like every tournament for the upcoming season.

alot of clubs will be making moves to improve their teams for the second half of the season. the january transfer window should be intersting. juventus are rumored to be trying to lure benzema on loan and then buy dzeko in the offseason. while inter are expecting to reacquire ranocchia from loan. cassano has signed with milan which will make their team even a bigger challenge to overtake