The Walking Dead

Iowa

You guys... the brotha was hallucinating. 

You're all basically trusting a man on drugs.

For all you know, he's strapped down to a bed right now because Glenn didn't see him fit or ready for combat yet. 

That scene was shot intentionally to make every last viewer sit here and question it. 

It sure did seem like a dream sequence but I don't know if they'd go there. Then again that's more practical than him actually somehow escaping that scenario.

I saw this on reddit and found it interesting. It would still be a shit plot twist like TWD became Lost or something

I mean that's basically what I said before the dream idea popped up here but it seems so unlikely he could survive it.

I think it's all but confirmed that he did survive it. It's just interesting to find out how.

Yes since he's still filming though I guess in theory those could be flashbacks. I think he survived which is ridiculous no matter how its explained IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes since he's still filming though I guess in theory those could be flashbacks. I think he survived which is ridiculous no matter how its explained IMO.

I couldn't agree more! To be honest, the entire show is getting a little out of hand and ridiculous. Although, the entire time I've felt this way but now Wild Card and I are way to invested in it to just stop watching! One thing that always drove me nuts is why way back in the prison they didn't spend time growing crops and what not? It's just all absurd. Too many loopholes...

• 4 months later...

Who gives a shit. Just another shitty ending to a shitty show.

And before anyone says "that's a typical TV show ending," no, it's not. If every single character in the show is aware of the outcome, and you're not, that's just stupid. It takes away the immersion and adds to it a sense of advertisement. Almost like a trial version of a video game or some stupid ass shit.

I'm so sick of the way this show has been run. "Best episode we've ever shot" my ass. It was a total snooze-fest until like the final 10 minutes. It was an hour and a half of "avoiding questions" like a shitty political debate.

They keep doing that. It's an ass backwards show, where 10 minutes can be a lifetime, and a lifetime can take ten minutes. 

What I mean by this is, for example, character development. For some reason, they gave a rats ass about some stupid ass characters that were on the show for like a quarter of a season. It's so fucking sad when they die. But then you realize only a day has passed in the last three episodes, and you think to yourself "what the fuck?"

Relationships in the show are all sorts of fake and shallow. They appear and disappear without any particular meaning or reason.

The show is convenient and filled with stupidity. 

I quit this show a short time before the Governor died.

Reading the responses now, I have no regrets. The show had no direction and it was completely obvious for a while now.

This is called "quitting while you're ahead."

looking back at the Govna, that's who they've become. They should've just moved into Woodbury and lived happily ever after. 

I feel it's almost a given that the person who originally was supposed to get killed is not the person who died.

And it wasn't Carl or Rick either, because Negan instructed his people to cut out Carl's eye and feed it to Rick if anybody moves. No way that happens if one of them is dead. I kind of wish it was Rick; he looks broken and I can't really take another half season of a broken Rick. How many times is that going to happen?

This show obviously isn't as good as it once was, but fuck it. It's a television program. Read a book or something if you can't handle the marketing.

Guest Guest
This show obviously isn't as good as it once was, but fuck it. It's a television program. Read a book or something if you can't handle the marketing.

Fuck books.

• 6 months later...