Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

The Walking Dead

Love the walking dead. This season has been spectacular so far. Will we see Zombie Lori?

I didnt see The Talking Dead, but Im pretty sure she was on there. I think Zombie Lori would be amazing, but it would have been even cooler seeing her walking around dead with a dead fetus zombie baby popping out from her belly.

This show is spectacular. I recently caught on and have been "infected". I really look forward to it every week.

This coming episode should be really good. Rick will be losing his shit, and should become a much deeper character. Carl has genuinely become a little badass, and I think at some point the show will shift focus to him. I loved the scene when Lori was giving Herschell mouth to mouth (what a great idea that was) and Herschell jumped up and grabbed Lori, Carl was about ready to pop one into one-legged-herschell. By far tho, my favorite character on the show is Daryl. I can't wait till he is re-united with Merle, and see how that storyline goes.

I really, really wanted that birthing to be all for nothing. I wanted the baby to be born a zombie. Or at least still born or something.

Cause Lauri was a dumb c**t.

I like the Walking Dead, but I hate that they kill off every character just as they begin to develop their character. Do they want us to NOT care about every character not named Daryl?

Daryl, Carl, Rick of course, Glenn, Maggie, Andrea, Michonne, Merle, the Govna, we've still got pivotal characters.

They kill off major characters to keep the drama high, but they replace them season by season. Think about it. Season one... how many important people died? What happened to them? Replaced by a bunch of barn people the next season.

Now prisoners and probably a unification at Woodbury will reunite a big group again.

Although I agree, T Dog had an opportunity for some serious character development once he took the opposite stance on wanting to allow the prisoners to stay. They should've developed that before they killed him, but I guess they try to adhere at least somewhat to the comics.