Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

The Walking Dead

I like Negan but I didn't like the direction. It just seemed like the whole first half of the season was just showing how mean he was. Seems like a lot of wasted episodes.

1 hour ago, Iowa said:

I like Negan but I didn't like the direction. It just seemed like the whole first half of the season was just showing how mean he was. Seems like a lot of wasted episodes.

I agree entirely. Though I like the second half direction, I fear Negan will "win" again before ultimately "losing." And we will have to sit through the first half all over again. 

this season is almost over and except the first episodes this season has been meh. This show is going down michael_hill_3x4.jpg?fit=599,449 hill

The only reason why I would watch season 8 is to see the end or twist of Negan. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancel 

2 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

The only reason why I would watch season 8 is to see the end or twist of Negan. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancel 

It will not be canceled, it is still by far the highest rated show on TV and they will milk it for years to come