30 Clubs in 30 Days - March 19

Admin

• 4 weeks later...

Florida Marlins 30 in 30 on MLB Network will be tonight at 8pm and again at 12am & 2am, according to my DirecTV Guide.

The MLB crew were very critical of Rodriguez last night on MLB Tonight, saying that our starters haven't pitched enough yet this spring. They are worried our pitchers won't be ready. Anyone else 2nd guessing the small amount of innings our starters have pitched so far. They were very happy with what we did with our bullpen however, saying it will be a 180 degree change from last year, and were very high on Stanton, but said that Hanley needs to step it up, and of course the error problem - we need to stop giving other teams 4 or 5 outs an inning especially with a young staff.

They do the alltime lineups for every team. I have been trying to guess what the Marlins might be based on individual seasons.

C-Johnson or Pudge

1B-Lee

2B-Castillo

3B-Cabrera

SS-Hanely

LF-Conine

CF-Pierre?

RF-Sheffield

SP-Brown

Sound about right?

All ready set the dvr for the midnight showing... I was so disappointed when I saw nothing but a crappy spring training game for the first 45 minutes of my recording.

Well make sure to set it for extra time. It looks like they have just set their entire schedule back 45 minutes, so add an hour onto your recording time.

I'd argue Uggla was our best 2B.

They listed Uggla as the best 2B in franchise history.

C-Pudge

1B-Carlos Delgado

2B-Uggla

SS-Hanley

3B-Cabrera

RF-Sheffield

CF-Pierre

LF-Conine

SP-Kevin Brown

...was what they had.

I just meant compared to what Spike said, I didn't see the special.

And I would have put D-Lee instead, but if it's single year, Delgado makes sense.

Overall they were extremely positive about the Fish, and our chances this year. The way they talked though you get the sense that 2012 they expect to be a real special year for us, besides the stadium. I'm pumped after watching that, despit what I've seen this spring so far !