New Logo/Uniform Update

The colors keep being rumored at Blue, Red, Yellow and Orange and Green, the thought of that still baffles me and I am still leaning towards it being un true as no team has a primarily color combination of more than 3 colors.

Besides that, in this thread I feel like trollers, are trollin'.

So much hate, haters gon' hate.

I love rumors because no one knows the truth.

I'm sticking with the rumor I got. Blue, orange, and silver.

The colors keep being rumored at Blue, Red, Yellow and Orange and Green, the thought of that still baffles me and I am still leaning towards it being un true as no team has a primarily color combination of more than 3 colors.

That's not a bad combo, a lot like my Gators, but it is a lot like the Mets too. I wonder if Orange will be more prominent than the blue, the opposite of the Mets ?

Wouldnt be surprised if we did another Turn Back the Clock with the Old Miami Marlins Colors, but i dont know about having a full time throwback right off the back. It would surprise me if they did, and I wouldnt mind.

I expect the Hats and Uniforms to be futuristic in syle considering the stadium has the look and feel and everything made for has the "future" feel as well. To be honest, I would be disappointed if we tried to have a retro uniform set and hat. Im tired of teams who are far from retro trying to brand themselves in that way. (See the Tampa Bay Lightning's new uniforms). Im all for the Marlins trying something new. Rainbow colors are still a little crazy though.

I like that combination hopefully you're right Broncobob.

I can dig this... especially if loria goes with a lighter shade of blue & orange ala pastels... it would be more tropical

The way it was told to me when a friend was talking to a higher up FO person was that if you have a season ticket package then look at the color scheme on the correspondents you get from the team and that should give you a clue. That's blue, orange, and silver. It's still a guess, but it's bit more substancial than most of the rumors going around.

The way it was told to me when a friend was talking to a higher up FO person was that if you have a season ticket package then look at the color scheme on the correspondents you get from the team and that should give you a clue. That's blue, orange, and silver. It's still a guess, but it's bit more substancial than most of the rumors going around.

Which is that case it would be more of a sky blue instead of the seat color blue....

Wouldnt be surprised if we did another Turn Back the Clock with the Old Miami Marlins Colors, but i dont know about having a full time throwback right off the back. It would surprise me if they did, and I wouldnt mind.

That's what a season ticket holder (who's toured the stadium) said when he called into Lebby's show. I guess they were maroon/burgundy and silver color. Anyone have a link to what those looked like? He said they weren't the most flattering, but it sounded like that's what the direction they were going with. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

In all of my dread about about looking like the Muts w/ Blue and Orange or a pack of skittles w/ the Stadium Logo tip, I didn't stop to realize a possible Orange, Blue and silver color scheme would play homage to the original Miami Marlins. I suppose I could support that decision over time, especially in lieu of the non-teal alternatives, though it's incredibly ridiculous to mirror the color scheme of an in-divisional rival no matter your intentions.

In all of my dread about about looking like the Muts w/ Blue and Orange or a pack of skittles w/ the Stadium Logo tip, I didn't stop to realize a possible Orange, Blue and silver color scheme would play homage to the original Miami Marlins. I suppose I could support that decision over time, especially in lieu of the non-teal alternatives, though it's incredibly ridiculous to mirror the color scheme of an in-divisional rival no matter your intentions.

Being truthful, as long as the team de-emphasizes the Black ( I love the old teal hats/sleeves) and doesn't take up Navy Blue or Red--- I don't give a f*** what color it is.

Pink, with a giant bag of f***ing M&M's glued to the front of the hat is better then black.

This team needs a vibrant color as it's identity, be it teal, creole blue, orange, yellow, shamrock green, or even pink.

As long as it's not black, I'll be happy with it.

Miami's too vibrant of a city to be wearing black.

Being truthful, as long as the team de-emphasizes the Black ( I love the old teal hats/sleeves) and doesn't take up Navy Blue or Red--- I don't give a f*** what color it is.

Pink, with a giant bag of f***ing M&M's glued to the front of the hat is better then black.

This team needs a vibrant color as it's identity, be it teal, creole blue, orange, yellow, shamrock green, or even pink.

As long as it's not black, I'll be happy with it.

Miami's too vibrant of a city to be wearing black.

Speaking of M & M's......On 790 the Ticket Lebatard asked Samson regarding the name. Samson stated they were down to one company and it was a LONG contract covering many areas where the company's name was used. And that's why it has taken so long.

Then they took a call from some guy who stated his dad had called/talked to Samson about a year ago regarding calling the stadium M&M Park and whether the Marlins had talked with the company about naming rights. And whether his dad would get "anything" if it came to fruition. Samson said it was an excellent suggestion and that the Marlins indeed talked to the Mars Company. And then Samson didn't say anything more but that it was an excellent suggestion and he remembered his father's call/email/whatever. At that point Samson didn't go any farther on the topic.

BUT IF the colors are red, yellow, orange, blue, green or more than the standard two colors (and silver, black, white which usually seem to be secondary), could it be M&M's?????

(also posted on stadium naming so no you are not crazy if you think you have read this posting already) :D

Well, there´s only two types of marlins; blue and black, and both have a silver underbelly. The Orange, I guess is homage to the old Marlins and the stadium site, but I still would have preferred teal; although it´s too similar to blue.

there are also white and striped marlins

I think it's a good piece.

The Padres, Brewers, and Blue Jays are probably the worst branded teams. Unsurprisingly, those clubs seem to be among the most willing to have throwback nights; it's because all of their current uniforms suck ass.

I think the A's are the most underrated.