Uggla Watch

If he didnt want to be here, then he didn't want to be here. Some people hate the guy for it. He didnt get along with Hanley that was clear. What other reasons i dont know. If i had my druthers i wish he hadnt gone to a division rival. I enjoy the fact is closer to me and i can see him at some games but i doesnt help the marlins playing against him. I think its cool i was there for his 100th RBI lAst year.

As far as it goes this year, his batting average is pretty sucky but he was clutch for thd Braves today.

Obviously he didn't want to be here but I miss hearing "and his name is Dan Uggla." Plus he busted his ass down the line every time. I hope he does well but sucks against us.

D. Murphy needs to bring a little more power to his game, that way we can hear DOOONNNNNYYY BLLEEPPPPIINNG MMUUURRPPHHYYYY!!! about 40 times a season?

In other news, that's only his 3rd time on base the season. He's currently on pace for a .176/.176/.529 line, 81 Ks and 81 HRs.

I don't know about you, but I'd take that!

If I were them, I'd be worried.

Like, right now? Like, we should be worried about Hanley?

In other news, that's only his 3rd time on base the season. He's currently on pace for a .176/.176/.529 line, 81 Ks and 81 HRs.

I don't know about you, but I'd take that!

If I were them, I'd be worried.

Like, right now? Like, we should be worried about Hanley?

Uh, yes; I am worried.