Stadium Name To Be Revealed Whenever They Feel Like It

gizmo

Stadium and Arena sound better than those...oh no.

God, no they don't. Enter the madness, indeed.

We should be playing ball in a Ballpark.

I'm with the good doctor...

I love that this is catching on.

:lol I get that as well on other boards with this handle...

I've been saving it for months, waiting for this moment!

I f***ing hate my handle but don't want to change it because then my registration date would be 2011.

http://en.wikipedia...._Miami,_Florida

According to that we could be looking looking at South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union Park.

Also I thought about making a new thread for this but eh, still - what's going to happen to billy the marlin at the new stadium? Are they going to repaint him? he's got alot of teal..

I f***ing hate my handle but don't want to change it because then my registration date would be 2011.

http://en.wikipedia...._Miami,_Florida

According to that we could be looking looking at South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union Park.

Also I thought about making a new thread for this but eh, still - what's going to happen to billy the marlin at the new stadium? Are they going to repaint him? he's got alot of teal..

I'm pretty sure you can ask Admin to change your name.

It seems like the franchises that tend to scoff at mascots are those that are most traditional and purist (Yankees, Cubs). The Red Sox did not get one until the late 90s and it was not received well.

It seems strange that an ownership that has introduced the bush league attractions known as the Manatees and the Mermaids would be so against something innocuous and commonplace. Then again, Loria does seem to be so insistent about reshaping the franchise from scratch so maybe the Mermaids and the Manatees would go too.

I highly doubt they'd get rid of Billy, they put a ton of marketing behind him.

Fish4Life, where did you hear that?

From those surveyed about the new logo/jersey/colors etc...

Im sure none of it a 100% sure but the idea is being thrown around. Def do not want to see Billy go

William the brilliant art collecting Marlin

William the hipster Marlins, who only doesn't like art ironically, but also only likes art ironically.

It'd be hard to pull off a hipster mascot, but they would go some way by adding a pair of thick black rimmed glasses to his costume.