4/19 Pittsburgh Pirates @ Florida Marlins

gizmo

Does mlb.tv have anything for one day only? If not, what's the cheapest package?

I can't check the prices at work. :banghead

Nah, the month is 20 bucks and that's all you can do. But you cant watch Marlin games that are on TV.

In case you want to go audio it is $19.99/year. Then you could listen at work during the day with headphones.

Guest Guest

Does mlb.tv have anything for one day only? If not, what's the cheapest package?

I can't check the prices at work. :banghead

Nah, the month is 20 bucks and that's all you can do. But you cant watch Marlin games that are on TV.

In case you want to go audio it is $19.99/year. Then you could listen at work during the day with headphones.

If you have an iphone or ipad, get At Bat for 14.99. It includes the audio.

If you have an iphone or ipad, get At Bat for 14.99. It includes the audio.

or Android.

Or, you could just get a radio and not pay for it at all. But nah, I'm probably gonna get to watch all of May at home, get MLB.tv for my internship up in NY for June and July, and then get to watch 3 weeks in August and come back to Orlando and deal with it until we get our nationally televised World Series run in October.

What?

Marlins always seem to have trouble with the Pirates but hopefully J.J. can get us off to a great start tonight. I have seen a few Pittsburgh's games this year and they don't give up easily. I know in one they came back from a first inning three-run bomb from Giambi to beat the Rockies in extras a week ago. Clint Hurdle has them playing hard right now and he has the Marlin killer Matt Diaz sitting on the bench.