Despicable

I havent been that sick watching something in a long time. What those women did to that girl is despicable, even worse, are all the men who are standing around laughing instead of helping. The manager should be fired for not providing her any assistance. Then, instead of keeping them around, they tell the assailants to leave because the cops are coming. This is whats wrong with our country today, we all stand idly by as we watch horrible things happen to other people, instead of helping someone in need. That girl could have died, but they found it better to do nothing as the attackers beat the hell out of that girl. Seeing her hair on the floor made my stomach sick, and then her seizures made it worse. Sad, very sad.

Good f***ing people... only a little old lady is willing to help.

f***ing assholes. Man up. In that situation, I think it's perfectly acceptable to open-fist hit another woman if you're a man.

I really think if I was there, I would have hit the women. That was annoying to watch.

...This is whats wrong with our country today, we all stand idly by as we watch horrible things happen to other people, instead of helping someone in need. That girl could have died, but they found it better to do nothing as the attackers beat the hell out of that girl.

Kitty Genovese Syndrome. :thumbdown

...This is whats wrong with our country today, we all stand idly by as we watch horrible things happen to other people, instead of helping someone in need. That girl could have died, but they found it better to do nothing as the attackers beat the hell out of that girl.

Kitty Genovese Syndrome. :thumbdown

Yay, I get to go nerd here!

It's called Diffusion of Responsibility. Basically, it means that the more people that witness something happen that they know they should do something about, the less likely one single individual will do it. Like if you drive past an accident on I-95, everyone assumes that someone else will call it in.

Same thing with the Kitty Genovese murder.

I believe that it is different in this case because as horrible as it sounds, I don't think the bystanders saw anything "wrong" with the beating. They literally did the least possible to even attempt to intervene (in the beginning) and then as it went on, just watched her convulse in a seizure.

So. Apparently it was a hate crime. Apparently this woman who got beat up was a transgender, and not only were the bystanders not helping. They were laughing. The reason they attacked her? She tried to use the woman's bathroom.

people should just let people be. f***in'a!