Sign in to follow this  
gizmo

Fantasy Baseball?

Oh yes, pun intended. Pun intended so hard it just smacked you across the face.

I think we should see other forums.

Oh yes, pun intended. Pun intended so hard it just smacked you across the face.

I think we should see other forums.

As in... forum relationships? :blink:

I'm up for this, if you all promise to be active. I was in el_penguino's league last year, as well as the keeper league, and they both got pretty boring with only a handful of people being active by the end of the year.

I didn't even draft for el_penguino's league, but since no one was paying attention, I won a bunch of categories every week by acquiring all the elite middle relievers off of waivers/free agency. I think I only had like a starting pitcher or two by the end of the year.

im in but only if people stay active like erick said. i was one of the very active guys last year but it was pretty bad when people never checked their teams.

I might be up for this. Admin did you quit doing the OOTP league or is that still going?

I stopped running it a while ago, others took over but it died off and no longer exists.

I installed the ESPN fantasy baseball app on my phone, should be easier to stay active that way.

Whenever the draft ends up being set, please take into consideration my time difference (eg preferrably dont start it at like 9pm ET).