May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals

MarlinKidd101

Oh Hai, Hit. How are you?

Hey Enter. I'm doing good, how about you?

About to eat some Hamburger Helper...hopefully I won't vomit it up. In other words, I better see 0's for the Nats while eating.

Oh I thought you didn't like Hamburger Helper, that's why you said that ha. Let's hope you don't throw it up heh

It's alright, much better than seeing Hanley hit under .200.

heh true

Hey folks! HitDaCycle - safely in Jupiter :)

Mike! Hey man. Cool. How far from Miami are you? I'm not sure where Jupiter is exactly

About an hour and a half, give or take a few minutes.

Man, Ricky's breaking stuff is sexy tonight.

Mike! Hey man. Cool. How far from Miami are you? I'm not sure where Jupiter is exactly

Ah nice. So you'll be there tomorrow?

And yeah, Ricky's looking good tonight..let's hope we can score some runs for him

And yeah, Ricky's looking good tonight..let's hope we can score some runs for him

Nah, I'm staying up here for the weekend - first time I'm going down is the 10th to see the game :) the one I wanted to go to.

Been a wonderful day here in England, the sun shining and a peaceful night. How is the weather in Florida?

Cool. It's been nice today actually. Yesterday was raining on and off here but today seemed ok for the most part

Good to hear. Spent all last night finishing an essay that was in for today so was very tricky. Maybe i shouldnt have left it to the final day to do. Though, i think i have done well. 2 exams now and then my first year at Uni will be over and done with.

Nah, I'm staying up here for the weekend - first time I'm going down is the 10th to see the game :) the one I wanted to go to.

Oooh, cool cool. I used to have a friend there in Jupiter. I haven't seen him in years and years though. Don't even know if he's still there anymore.