May 6, 2011 ~ 7:10pm ~ Marlins vs Nationals

MarlinKidd101

So....what about the people who aren't Cuban?

What about them?

Yeah, they're going to have plenty more restaurants in the stadium. It's not only going to be Hispanic foods. Didn't they talk about a seafood restaurant? I can't wait to see the stadium when it's done! =]

What about them?

They were talking about all the Cuban food at the new ball park. Doesn't look all that appealing to me.

They were actually talking about all the Hispanic foods they're going to have at the stadium. They also mentioned Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan foods.

What about them?

They were talking about all the Cuban food at the new ball park. Doesn't look all that appealing to me.

They've spoken at length about sea food they'll be offering and the restaurant they'll have open even when the season isn't on and they're of course going to offer the typical baseball fare.

All that food wasn't just Cuban.

You know who's actually marginalized? Me. As a vegetarian I'm very offended at how this stadium is not catering to my every whim. /end sarcasm

What about them?

We soup-sides would like to know what to eat.

I'd just like to know how the heck to pronounce the food heh..I'd be like "Uh yeah I'd like..some of that ::points::"

I love Korean food and whenever I go to my favorite Korean restaurant I sometimes have to do that. =D