Your League Leader in Saves...

All sounds very familiar :|

Well, I am not a doctor; how was I supposed to know that Clay Hensley would trip and fall down a flight of stairs as you actually said would happen? :banghead

EDIT: PS - If Mike Dunn gets injured in a bar fight, you're banned!

I better get a lawyer.

Calling mystikooooooooooooooool

Mystikoooooooooooooooooool somehow has to churn out a 10-14 page essay on a really boring topic he hasn't done enough research for by tomorrow night...........ugggggh

I'll never truly like Nunez as a closer. He's basically Kevin Gregg 2.0 when it comes to letting the first hitter get on base, and he's clearly getting very lucky this year. I honestly didn't believe he would get out of that 2 on, 0 out situation yesterday, based on his track record. Eventually he'll fall to earth.

I don't care how he saves games as long as he keeps getting them 14/14 and only 1 has been pretty so no he is not a comforting closer but he hasn't turned into Gregg either, and although he seems to have some kind of trouble every time he pitches he still seems to have some pretty nasty stuff a great fastball a great changeup and a new curveball, gotta be happy with that.

It'd be funny if Nunez broke into a Rorschach from Watchmen monologue one of these days....

"The accumulated filth of all their hating and trade demands will foam up about their waists and all the Internet posters and recliner managers will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and I'll whisper 'no.'"

post of the year

I smell an All Star game

How does it smell? Fruity? Stinky?

Like the ER room in a hospital

Yeah. Him pitching in an All-Star game wouldn't be pretty. I think only 1 or 2 of his saves have been easy. The rest, heart-attack city. Don't get me wrong. I like him, but I think he's been overachieving and a little lucky.

Eventually his luck will run out, calling it now.

Really going out on a limb there, soothsayer.

I predict that Leo blows a save before the next full moon.

You are giving yourself a nice cushion there. If it weren't for the predictions of tomorrow I would recommend you go with "before the rapture"