6/1 Post Game

Bad way to start the month, terrible loss especially considering the lead we had.

Vazquez was on then reverted to his old self in the 6th.

Bullpen isn't the same, clearly, can't really count on them as much as we used to and that will be a problem if it's not figured out.

Now we get to play Milwaukee and Atlanta, wonderful.

The team just needs to start playing better at home, that's all.

9-game West Coast trip, going 5-4 is acceptable. Still 31-23 despite Hanley's garbage and JJ still out. When JJ went on the DL, I told myself I'd be fine with .500 baseball during that stretch.

9-game West Coast trip, going 5-4 is acceptable. Still 31-23 despite Hanley's garbage and JJ still out. When JJ went on the DL, I told myself I'd be fine with .500 baseball during that stretch.

What are we 6-4 without JJ?

Yea we need to start playing better at home, I don't want to travel 2 hours to watch the team lose, but I suppose that's baseball.

What are we 6-4 without JJ?

Yea we need to start playing better at home, I don't want to travel 2 hours to watch the team lose, but I suppose that's baseball.

Since he went on the DL, I believe the team is 7-5.

This games piss me off a lot more than blow outs. This was a game we had and shouldn't have lost.

Yep this one stings, I can't really relate it to the other tough loses we had, because I don't really remember them :lol

Braves closing in as well.

That game we lost to the Phillies sucked a lot more to me.

The one when Gaby did a Billy Buckner and everything just went downhill from there. Nolasco was dominating against Cliff Lee, and we were on the verge of winning on consecutive nights against Doc & Lee. One to not remember.

This games piss me off a lot more than blow outs. This was a game we had and shouldn't have lost.

Yep this one stings, I can't really relate it to the other tough loses we had, because I don't really remember them :lol

The one when Gaby did a Billy Buckner and everything just went downhill from there. Nolasco was dominating against Cliff Lee, and we were on the verge of winning on consecutive nights against Doc & Lee. One to not remember.

Ah, yes wasn't that the Pete Orr game? Scrubs smh.

Ah, yes wasn't that the Pete Orr game? Scrubs smh.

Yeah, that one.

Losing to Justin Upton hurts a lot less than losing to Pete Orr; at least Justin Upton doesn't suck.

I guess the way I look at it is you won't win every game obviously but you can't beat yourself. We clearly did that tonight and have been doing it more lately. There will always be ricky's sh*t games etc but you can't lose games like tonight. After 4-0 the team went on autopilot like the game was over.