Omar Infante's new batting music

rravensl

Winaf***inggamealready

by marlinsfansacrosstheworld

That's not a real song.

We either need the double facepalm meme immediately, or else el penguino may have some competition.

He's either the stupidest poster ever or the best troll/funny guy ever.

Yep, that's what I'm saying, birthday boy.

Batting music?

:lol

Who gives a sh!t?

Only thing that matters is what happens after he walks up to the plate.

I give a sh*t. And actually the ''only thing that matters'' is more than what happens after he walks up to the plate smartass...

Seriously... what is his new batting song?

8 of you can respond to the thread but not answer the question? Who's the stupid one?

Well, grumpy grumpy.

I think you need to relax. Clearly most of us are unfamiliar with whatever song it is.

We're being nice. Considering your attitude, how would you like it if we just told you to get bent?

8 of you can respond to the thread but not answer the question? Who's the stupid one?

Well, grumpy grumpy.

I think you need to relax. Clearly most of us are unfamiliar with whatever song it is.

We're being nice. Considering your attitude, how would you like it if we just told you to get bent?

That's pretty much what i've been told by every person who's responded, hence why i'm getting pissed off. Maybe if someone in this city actually went to games, someone would be able to answer.

Well, grumpy grumpy.

That's pretty much what i've been told by every person who's responded, hence why i'm getting pissed off. Maybe if someone in this city actually went to games, someone would be able to answer.

And how many games have you gone to?

Just look it up online, it'll be somewhere.

Well, grumpy grumpy.

And how many games have you gone to?

Just look it up online, it'll be somewhere.

I've been to 6 games this year. I tried looking it up, and it USED to be dandole.... but now, it is something new.

If I could find it on somewhere, I wouldn't have asked here. I'm not lazy...

Read the 3rd post and you'll have an answer.

God... are you people dense? It's called sarcasm... I KNOW he knows it's not a real song. Why can't one freaking person give a real answer? Thank god I'm not a marlins fans. You people are all assholes.

I give a sh*t. And actually the ''only thing that matters'' is more than what happens after he walks up to the plate smartass

Well, OK, then. It must be true because you said so.

I'm sure you'll be happy to provide quotes from Bienfest and the rest of MLB upper management about how important "batting music" is to them.

Surely there's something in the arbitration formula about "batting music" that figures heavily into decisions. Don't forget to look into how important it is to free agents. A good tune must be worth an extra half-mill, huh?

:lol

So, a NON-Marlins fan waltzes in, asks a strange question, doesn't understand a joke, can't take a joke, calls us stupid, pretends he actually understood the joke, gets really angry, and yet keeps coming back to the thread?

We're also glad you're not a Marlins fan. And a non-Marlins fan who has been to 6 games. Interesting.

Well, grumpy grumpy.

That's a way to get people's approval and try their best to give you an answer. Take a shot at the attendance!

6 games you say? Plenty of people on this forum have topped you. Furthermore, just about everyone on these forums are habitual watchers of the game on TV. People both do not care what Omar Infante's walk up song is, nor can most of us recognize it. Clearly you can't, either. Why does this shock you?

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.