A 360 Degree Tour

^^ Those bastards ruined my chance to see Ichiro live. :thumbdown

And I already think they suck, so they're giving me more reason to hate them. :|

You ruined your chance to see Ichiro live. I watched "8-year old Suzuki" as my mom called him (she literally thought that's what they said, she doesn't know a thing about baseball) when they were around here about 5 or 6 years ago in early June on my birthday.

Beckett dropped a deuce, losing 8-0.

some of us like U2.....i am going and i'd rather see 40 or 50 thousand than seattle and a big 10.000 marlin crowd....f ichiro

I would have liked to see the games here. But, whatever....

I do fail to see why most are complaining tho. Does it really make a difference where they are playing if people are just going to watch them on TV anyways?

some of us like U2.....i am going and i'd rather see 40 or 50 thousand than seattle and a big 10.000 marlin crowd....f ichiro

I do fail to see why most are complaining tho. Does it really make a difference where they are playing if people are just going to watch them on TV anyways?

People do go to games, you know...

Where do they hide?

Where do they hide?