I realize Uggla's not exactly producing this year, but the FO really hit the team's offense by trading him, Uggla, and Ross. I thought our offense would be better than this, but honestly feared this could happen.

I realize Uggla's not exactly producing this year, but the FO really hit the team's offense by trading him, Uggla, and Ross. I thought our offense would be better than this, but honestly feared this could happen.

GTFO. Infante has a higher OPS than Uggla and Ross was 100% expendable at the time we dropped him.

GTFO. Infante has a higher OPS than Uggla and Ross was 100% expendable at the time we dropped him.

But you know, there was a kind of energy they brought to the team, a certain "je ne sais quoi". Its hasn't really been the same since both of them were on the team. Even after Cody left, there seemed to be something missing.

But none of that now, we must Cheer on the team to Victory! Yay Marlins! Lets go Marlins! We will sweep to victory our next series.

Oy vey ...

Alright, I'm an optimist myself really, but this "cheer to victory" after every loss is getting kind of old already. No offense to you, but we're not doing anything to help this team by typing "GO MARLINS!"

Oy vey ...

Alright, I'm an optimist myself really, but this "cheer to victory" after every loss is getting kind of old already. No offense to you, but we're not doing anything to help this team by typing "GO MARLINS!"

Oh Mike, we can't give in to the forces of evil. We need to stay positive so the team can (and they eventually will) feed off of our energy and WIN! Yay Marlins!

I dont know how some of you have completely forgotten the begining of this season. How were they winning without killer instinct then? Or fire in the eyes? Or mystical energy? Or any other stupid intangible bs? Just stop already its dumb.

Also, if you want uggla back...just wow. I guess that is rock bottom for you. People complain about bucks contract. Imaging if we had given uggla what he wanted.

Squall don't give in baby, we can still save you from evil depressing losing feelings.

Cmon now, lets Cheer! Yay! Up and at 'em, Tuesday will be a great day, Cheer for Victory!

I dont know how some of you have completely forgotten the begining of this season. How were they winning without killer instinct then? Or fire in the eyes? Or mystical energy? Or any other stupid intangible bs? Just stop already its dumb.

Also, if you want uggla back...just wow. I guess that is rock bottom for you. People complain about bucks contract. Imaging if we had given uggla what he wanted.

Yea this is exactly it. We've had a bad June but had a phenomenal April/May where we had plenty of energy, killer instinct and that winning attitude. Its stupid to think we need Uggla and/or Ross back here. They were both expendable and we've moved on. They're not the reason for this horrendous month at all.

Oy vey ...

Oh Mike, we can't give in to the forces of evil. We need to stay positive so the team can (and they eventually will) feed off of our energy and WIN! Yay Marlins!

They won't feed off of cybercheers. Its impossible. They don't go into the dugout between innings onto a PC and say "hey some dude said "go Fish" on a Marlins website, let's go get em!" We can keep cheering here I have no problem with that, but to think what we do here makes any difference is absurd.

Now stop it you sour pusses. Yes we lost but there is Tuesday. We will have to rally to Cheer for victory, Yay! Cmon we will win then. Lets go Marlins and Cheer for Victory!

Seriously, is this the real you or are you just trolling?

Oy vey ...

They won't feed off of cybercheers. Its impossible. They don't go into the dugout between innings onto a PC and say "hey some dude said "go Fish" on a Marlins website, let's go get em!" We can keep cheering here I have no problem with that, but to think what we do here makes any difference is absurd.

Well it can make us feel better about the team. Stay positive, keep alive the hope we can (and will) turn it around.

Now stop it you sour pusses. Yes we lost but there is Tuesday. We will have to rally to Cheer for victory, Yay! Cmon we will win then. Lets go Marlins and Cheer for Victory!

Hi Erick, LOL at me trolling. I am serious as can be Erick. I love the Marlins and just can't abide seeing everyone so morose & depressed. Best way to get out of that funk, is to Cheer for Victory. Don't dwelle on past losses, but only consider the future games, and cheering for future wins.

Hi Erick, LOL at me trolling. I am serious as can be Erick. I love the Marlins and just can't abide seeing everyone so morose & depressed. Best way to get out of that funk, is to Cheer for Victory. Don't dwelle on past losses, but only consider the future games, and cheering for future wins.

Along with the majority of the people on this forum, I think the players need a dose of that type of optimism. They're better than they've showed this last month. They just need to stop pressing so hard and stay positive.

Along with the majority of the people on this forum, I think the players need a dose of that type of optimism. They're better than they've showed this last month. They just need to stop pressing so hard and stay positive.

Now that's the spirit! Now if we can just get more folks here cheering, and then get more people.....it grows, and then the positive energy will eventually work its way over to the players. I have seen it happen time after time in my life. It can and it will happen.

This team is what it is: Players with less than 2 years mlb experience (Stanton, Gaby, LoMo, Coghlan), Players expected to repeat fluke seasons (Infante, Buck), Regressing Manny Ramirez wannabe (Hanley), & Bench Players getting more starts than they should (Boner, Dobbs, and Helms to a lesser extent)....

We are seeing the results of the Marlins bringing up players much faster than other teams would have brought them up, obtaining players that do not have proven track records, a superstar who started phoning it in after he got his payday, and giving players more ABs that should be used in limited capacity