The Marlins are the second worst team in the big leagues, right?

And you guys call yourself fans ? Poppycock ! If they are your team, they are your team and YOU WATCH THEM !

Now come on guys lets get back on track. No more of this discouraging talk

I wish them the best, but there's no way I'm watching that bulls*** for the next month. I will watch every game next season, though.

Yeah, I can't watch this team anymore with how they've been just tanking badly. Most of these games have been painful losses, whether it's a 14-1 beatdown, or a 4-3 last minute walkoff loss. Plus, the lineup we're putting out there right now looks like the AAA one.

At this point, we regroup for next year, when we FINALLY get to play in a real stadium. Really looking forward to that.

Aw, c'mon.

If you're the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 4 or so years.

If you're not the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 30 years.

Except if you're the Cubs, in which case you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all not more often than once every 200 or 300 years.

Meanwhile, it's MLB. You watch it because you live in a city that actually has a MLB team, unlike 99% of the cities in the country.

I'd watch 'em if they were 0-100 just on the off-chance that they'd beat someone they weren't supposed to beat. And because Stanton might demonstrate further why he's worth more than Pujols over 20 years. And because Bonifacio might figure out how to steal first.

Aw, c'mon.

If you're the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 4 or so years.

If you're not the Yankees, you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all once every 30 years.

Except if you're the Cubs, in which case you have a reasonable expectation of winning it all not more often than once every 200 or 300 years.

Meanwhile, it's MLB. You watch it because you live in a city that actually has a MLB team, unlike 99% of the cities in the country.

I'd watch 'em if they were 0-100 just on the off-chance that they'd beat someone they weren't supposed to beat. And because Stanton might demonstrate further why he's worth more than Pujols over 20 years. And because Bonifacio might figure out how to steal first.

Being retired must be nice :tv_happy

Aw, c'mon.

Being retired must be nice :tv_happy

If this forum has taught me anything, it's that I never want to retire.

Just hope that we fix our sh*t next year.

I don't see how Loria doesn't do some major spending for next season since he's opening up a new stadium. To do otherwise would defy business logic. He'd be a laughing stock putting out this team to open it.

Wooo! Tanking for the draft! What South Florida does best!

"With the first pick in the 2012 draft, the Miami Dolphins select Andrew Luck" :dancehead

Everyone knows that the Marlins will probably just select some lineman.

Dolphins, lol.

Beinfest might as well draft an NFL lineman, because they might end up contributing as much as his 1st round draft picks do. :lol