Team Colors and New Logo

Hollyberry

Take it for what it's worth, but the image below is now posted in that thread...

Son of a bitch.....that is awful. I hate that guy! He thinks he's f**king Picasso.

i still dont understand the yellow and orange.

well at least it seems that they are keeping black.

What don't you "understand?"

marlins are not orange or yellow.

That Marlins script is just for the t-shirt. The jerseys will use a different script, a more simple script like the Marlins in the stadium logo.

I would have much perferred using green on the underside of the fish and the blue on the top. I think it would work better and not make the yellow stand out as much considering blue and orange seem to be the dominant colors.

Take it for what it's worth, but the image below is now posted in that thread...

Son of a bitch.....that is awful. I hate that guy! He thinks he's f**king Picasso.

Do you also not understand the Dolphins' colors?

Cubs aren't red or blue.

Cubs aren't blue.

If this is it, and I really believe that it is, I am done with the Marlins. Its not that is entirely ugly or doesnt flow, or anything like that. Its just that it is so corporate. It is really just an advertisement for the stadium. The matching colors, the space needle marlin, it has just gotten to be too much with this team. I hate to say it, but I have been with this team from the beginning, and I can not do it anymore. From the fire sales, to the lies, to the hostage over the stadium, it is too much. Now, we get this logo, just another big moneymaking advertisement. I know some will say that it is just a logo and a uniform, but it is more than that. It is who and what they are as a team, what they stand for and what they want people to know about them. I would have been okay with ugly, unaestetic, but not a corporate advertisement.

If this is it, and I really believe that it is, I am done with the Marlins. Its not that is entirely ugly or doesnt flow, or anything like that. Its just that it is so corporate. It is really just an advertisement for the stadium. The matching colors, the space needle marlin, it has just gotten to be too much with this team. I hate to say it, but I have been with this team from the beginning, and I can not do it anymore. From the fire sales, to the lies, to the hostage over the stadium, it is too much. Now, we get this logo, just another big moneymaking advertisement. I know some will say that it is just a logo and a uniform, but it is more than that. It is who and what they are as a team, what they stand for and what they want people to know about them. I would have been okay with ugly, unaestetic, but not a corporate advertisement

If you've really been with the Marlins through ALL that, then a LOGO should NOT make you remove your fanship. IT'S A LOGO! NOT US BUYING A TEAM OF WES HELMSES!

And just adding on, if a LOGO is truly going to make you remove your fanship, then you were never a real fan.

If this is it, and I really believe that it is, I am done with the Marlins. Its not that is entirely ugly or doesnt flow, or anything like that. Its just that it is so corporate. It is really just an advertisement for the stadium. The matching colors, the space needle marlin, it has just gotten to be too much with this team. I hate to say it, but I have been with this team from the beginning, and I can not do it anymore. From the fire sales, to the lies, to the hostage over the stadium, it is too much. Now, we get this logo, just another big moneymaking advertisement. I know some will say that it is just a logo and a uniform, but it is more than that. It is who and what they are as a team, what they stand for and what they want people to know about them. I would have been okay with ugly, unaestetic, but not a corporate advertisement.

If this is it, and I really believe that it is, I am done with the Marlins. Its not that is entirely ugly or doesnt flow, or anything like that. Its just that it is so corporate. It is really just an advertisement for the stadium. The matching colors, the space needle marlin, it has just gotten to be too much with this team. I hate to say it, but I have been with this team from the beginning, and I can not do it anymore. From the fire sales, to the lies, to the hostage over the stadium, it is too much. Now, we get this logo, just another big moneymaking advertisement. I know some will say that it is just a logo and a uniform, but it is more than that. It is who and what they are as a team, what they stand for and what they want people to know about them. I would have been okay with ugly, unaestetic, but not a corporate advertisement

If you've really been with the Marlins through ALL that, then a LOGO should NOT make you remove your fanship. IT'S A LOGO! NOT US BUYING A TEAM OF WES HELMSES!

And just adding on, if a LOGO is truly going to make you remove your fanship, then you were never a real fan.

i love how everyone is a fan "from the beginning".