2011-2012 Florida Panthers/NHL Thread

Dr Beinfest

guys on tsn were just ripping sean bergenheim saying that he wont even get 9 goals this year.

well see about that.

wow they are killing Sean Bergenheim. lol They said he wont score 9 goals in the regular season and that we made horrible mistake giving him $10M+/4yrs

lol It was like a lynch mob on him. That was just sad.

saw some good things tonight but way too many missed chances and stupid mistakes.

we have 3 days off and we better fix some things.

theodore was decent but we left him out to dry a few times.

One of the goals was had two things directly unrelated to Theodore.

Of course being the shortie... Fleisch turning it over and then Kulikov not helping by kicking it in.

The mistakes tonight can be fixed.

Players need to get back defensively and certain players need to stop being so cute.

Theodore played well, again. I think we can have a good season if Theodore continues to play well.

Also, put Dadonov in the lineup please.

The mistakes tonight can be fixed.

Players need to get back defensively and certain players need to stop being so cute.

Theodore played well, again. I think we can have a good season if Theodore continues to play well.

Also, put Dadonov in the lineup please.

yea i would like to see dadonov play. he was very solid in his time last year so i dont see why he shouldnt be given playing time.

And if there were any certainties about Gudbranson's spot on this roster I think today confirmed him being on a 9 game tryout.

He was awful.

I agree, he was getting pushed around an awful lot. It's like he's afraid to be physical. I want to see him unleash the beast.

Also I really hate Pittsburgh. Well, really I hate any sports team in Pennsylvania.