Perry Hill Out, Gary Thurman In

Admin

Thurm!!! He's a great guy, I remember from his days with the Royals at Baseball City, I can't say he'll be a great coach, but I'm still excited to have him aboard. He and Niner should hit it off well as both came up through the Royals system. Sorry to hear about Perry, but he needs to get something done to those knees.

I dunno if this has been talking about on the board, but in addition to Thurman: Joey Cora is the new bench coach

(and Morrison and Bonifacio are on the all-star team that's playing in Taipei right now on MLBNetwork. just watched LoMo strikeout and then Boni hit a 2 run single and get caught in a rundown to end the inning)

I dunno if this has been talking about on the board, but in addition to Thurman: Joey Cora is the new bench coach

(and Morrison and Bonifacio are on the all-star team that's playing in Taipei right now on MLBNetwork. just watched LoMo strikeout and then Boni hit a 2 run single and get caught in a rundown to end the inning)

Thanks for letting me know about that game! I have something to do now haha.

What kind of all-star has Boni and LoMo? obviously a not a MLB all-star team at least at this point in their careers

Hopefully that doesn't hurt us too bad...last time he left our defense went to crap :( Hope he gets better soon. A name i would love to see the Marlins consider at least as a first base coach would be Davey Lopes, believe he is with the Dodgers in some capacity.

I thought I saw him in the playoffs with St Louis....

What kind of all-star has Boni and LoMo? obviously a not a MLB all-star team at least at this point in their careers

Its just a bunch of MLB players playing against Japanese players....not really All-Star caliber players though.