Pujols to Angels

mystikol87

There are a lot of Cardinals fans in the part of KY where I live. They are distraught right now at the thought of losing him. Also, the Reds fans are being especially bitter towards me becuase there team isn't doing anything...I love it.

Man it sucks being a Cards fan right now. I remember the way I felt when there was that talk about Wade considering Chicago.

Is losing Pujols worse than the '97 fire sale? Fair comparison?

Trading Cabrera in 07

That was the worse. I'd flip Miggy for Pujols right now...

Been a while without any Pujols' updates. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

There are a lot of strong statements floating out there about Pujols and his future .... so let me throw out a couple of my own

I'm absolutely certain that come this March we'll be seeing Pujols making Jupiter his spring training home AND when they open the stadium in front of a national audience in the 1st domestic home game of the season Pujols will be swinging a bat, in uniform, in that building

There are a lot of strong statements floating out there about Pujols and his future .... so let me throw out a couple of my own

I'm absolutely certain that come this March we'll be seeing Pujols making Jupiter his spring training home AND when they open the stadium in front of a national audience in the 1st domestic home game of the season Pujols will be swinging a bat, in uniform, in that building

I see what you did there.

Oh man ... you are ... a f*cking swami.

Oh man ... you are ... a f*cking swami.

the limb I walk is more like a tree trunk, built into a bridge, hovering dangerously on a firm foundation over a 2" drop ...... but i'm going on the record anyway and i'm almost certain I'll be absolutely right :exercise

By the way, while 10 years is obviously a lot, at least for the first part of the contract, ~$22-$24 MM/year is a relative bargain. He'd be making less than Ryan Howard, way less than ARod, and around the same or just a little more than a whole lot of guys who are not the best hitter in baseball.