Biggest piece of **fecal matter** ever written about the Marlins...

AeroFishOne

They are some serious haters over at yahoo. New "Article" about the new team.

http://m.yahoo.com/w...=en&.tsrc=yahoo

who wrote this piece of trash ? No one even had the guts to put their name to it.

Probably a Yankee fan still bitter over 2003

Or a Cubs fan. I used to kinda root for the Cubs before the Marlins, and even some up until 2003. After experiencing their "fans" HOLY CRAP never again. I thought NY'ers were bad but those people are truly buttholes !

They are some serious haters over at yahoo. New "Article" about the new team.

http://m.yahoo.com/w...=en&.tsrc=yahoo

who wrote this piece of trash ? No one even had the guts to put their name to it.

Probably a Yankee fan still bitter over 2003

Or a Cubs fan. I used to kinda root for the Cubs before the Marlins, and even some up until 2003. After experiencing their "fans" HOLY CRAP never again. I thought NY'ers were bad but those people are truly buttholes !

throw Philly in there and you have the butthole bermuda triangle

The stats on Pittsburgh, KC, etc. are worth discussing but Miami is a completely different market. Those cities have different economic situations in the first place, lower tourism, etc. The ballpark's location may alienate some fans out of MIA but I think in general it makes the best sense. The unis in all honesty are a matter of getting used to. I miss the teal and whatnot but I know I hated the logo when I first saw it a couple of weeks ago and now I think it's kind of sweet!

Great, now this article is front page on yahoo's main site.

I mentIoned it in the other thread but Passan is a dick. Casey Stern on XM is starting to get up there to his level but Passan takes the cake.

Also like to add that I am now a Admin King fan after listening to him interview about us on XM. Really knows his Miami stuff and thinks highly of the Team.

me thinks passan has no idea how a new baseball stadium is created in a metropolis area...i mean its not like the yankees extorted the taxpayers of new york at all...right? right?

oh thats right, they are the yankees...they get to do whatever they want huh passan?

the guy is a dick and if he goes fishing and catches a marlin, i hope it pierces his heart. end/rant

me thinks passan has no idea how a new baseball stadium is created in a metorpolis area...i mean its not like the yankees extorted the taxpayers of new york at all...right? right?

oh thats right, they are the yankees...they get to do whatever they want huh passan?

the guy is a dick and if he goes fishing and catches a marlin, i hope it pierces his heart. end/rant

i would really love to piss on this guy but didnt the yankees basically pay for their stadium themselves?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.