Sign in to follow this  
Dr Beinfest

2011-12 NFL Thread

The Jets were definitely outplayed for 3 quarters, but in the end, they had similar stats. My favorite stat of the night, other than the W, was that Mason, Keller, Tomlinson, Burress, and Holmes all had at least 3 catches.

I think Sanchez can make that incremental move from 55% up to 58-60%, and that makes this team pretty dangerous.

BTW the coolest stat of the day

Dallas was 241-0-1 when leading by 14 in the 4th quarter... and they lost today! This is the Jets year!

No more "Same Old Jets," I do declare. Not sure I'd go so far as to deduce the bolded from tonight's result, but I hope you're right.

I think this is the year Henne finally puts it together. He is already an accurate passer, he just needs to cut down on dumb mistakes. He's going to go downfield to Marshall alot more this season and with Bush coming out of the backfield, Bess, and Fasano he has quite a bit of weapons.

I don't know if the 'Phins win tonight, I hope they do. It'll end up being a good, close game and I can't wait for it to get started.