Sign in to follow this  
Dr Beinfest

2011-2012 Florida Panthers/NHL Thread

WHY NO MARKSTROM?!

:(

Markstrom needs to be playing everyday at the AHL to continue his development. He'd be wasted up here backing up Theodore and possibly getting shelled every game. He still needs time not only continuing to adjust to the NA style of play but also from his surgery.

WHY NO MARKSTROM?!

:(

Markstrom needs to be playing everyday at the AHL to continue his development. He'd be wasted up here backing up Theodore and possibly getting shelled every game. He still needs time not only continuing to adjust to the NA style of play but also from his surgery.

Oi chief, I know.

One sport I don't need a lecture on.

#ItalianAccent

I just want to see the Ice Dancers, since the team has sucked for so long.

I went from avid season ticket holder fan to annoyed season ticket holder fan, to really annoyed fan that cancelled his season tickets to angry man watching bad hockey to apathetic. Only too 15 years of rancid sh*t to make me actually no longer mad about their incompetence. Now I am considering getting tickets so I can just watch NHL hockey live again. This must be what a Cubs fan feels like.