Buck rescues two women from overturned car.

gizmo

By the way, speaking of Matt Cain, he's the dude that the Marlins need to target next offseason. I'm guessing that the Giants will try to negotiate an extension before he hits free agency, but it would be cool if the Marlins could try to get Javy on a one-year deal and get Cain in the next offseason.

That's probably just me dreaming, though. Probably the only way he hits free agency is that they spend all of their money locking up Lincecum.

By the way, speaking of Matt Cain, he's the dude that the Marlins need to target next offseason. I'm guessing that the Giants will try to negotiate an extension before he hits free agency, but it would be cool if the Marlins could try to get Javy on a one-year deal and get Cain in the next offseason.

That's probably just me dreaming, though. Probably the only way he hits free agency is that they spend all of their money locking up Lincecum.

That would certainly be awesome if it happened. Even just replacing a Volstad 5.00 ERA with a Vazquez 3.7 ERA -- but for more innings -- could lower the starters' ERA by nearly 0.30.

Cain is awesome.

It's pretty funny that Buck is best buds w/3 pitchers.

That would certainly be awesome if it happened. Even just replacing a Volstad 5.00 ERA with a Vazquez 3.7 ERA -- but for more innings -- could lower the starters' ERA by nearly 0.30.

Cain is awesome.

It's pretty funny that Buck is best buds w/3 pitchers.

well if they go hunting on Brokeback Mountain I guess we know who's catching and who's pitching...

Hanley's never done this because he is an asshole.

Gotta wonder.....How many times have you done this?

4. and once that I didn't do it because I had to choose between saving old ladies in an upside down car and saving children from a burning building. I chose the latter because it was more heroic and I thought I'd try something new.

Hanley's never done this because he is an asshole.

Gotta wonder.....How many times have you done this?

Wow.

"Bare" to look?

If you're going to try to be witty or biting or sarcastic or whatever combination of the foregoing, at least use a graphic concocted by someone who can spell really simple words. Like "bear."

WOW!