'How Was Your Day' Thread

My laptop somehow broke overnight, leaving me stuck with a 7-year-old POS that is slow and not portable. I have to mentally prepare myself to bring it to the Geek Squad because going to Best Buy in December is a nightmare. After cross training for a half marathon in the early afternoon, I had the pleasure of listening to Rich Waltz call the Florida basketball game as my Gators defeated Texas A&M.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Mike. I'm working on changing the package. Not sure why they changed it. I need NBA TV, too. I can coast for a while as long as I have access to Heat and UF basketball. But mark my words: I will have MLB Network back by the time pitchers and catchers report!

I'm sure gizmo gives very few f***s but there might be one or two f***s given on his end.

I am taking three digital media classes. Dombrowski. Dombrowski. Dombrowski. Lenz. Lenz.

Well.. not in the Lenz Lenz yet. Still sitting refreshing add/drop/swap every 5 minutes for that class to open.

my day was alright, had an exam and hopefully i passed. Then i got £35 to do a market research think on Sainsburys. Was dull but the chairs were comfy and i was chatting with a good looking girl for an hour so that passed the time.

Tomorrow i have work which i dread. Make myself a sausage sandwich beforehand and watch the new Big Bang Theory, which on the phone to Bunac trying to solve a mystery about my planned trip to work in California in the summer, sadly no Marlins game can be made , unless i make a pitstop before hand for one night.