Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Mark Buehrle, Marlins agree to 4 year/$58 million contract

If Javy decides to not retire (big if there), I think our chances of signing him are still slim just because of his history with Ozzie. If he looks at things geographically, then maybe Tampa or Atlanta sign him?? 2 teams fairly close to his home and are contenders.

If Javy decides to not retire (big if there), I think our chances of signing him are still slim just because of his history with Ozzie. If he looks at things geographically, then maybe Tampa or Atlanta sign him?? 2 teams fairly close to his home and are contenders.

Whats the history between the two?

Whats the history between the two?
I heard something about that on Intentional Talk the other day, Javy and Ozzie didn't see eye to eye and was glad to not be pitching for him anymore.

So the Rotasion would be

JJ
Javy
Edwin Jackson
Buehrle
Nolasco

not in that order but a good rotasion

um... anibal? Fish aren't adding 3 to the rotation unless the 3rd is Zambrano on the very cheap with Nolasco leaving.

I just heard that the braves are interested in tradeing Jurrjens to free up money to inprove there offense do we have anything to trade to get jurrjens and is he worth tradein for

The Ozzie-Javy thing is way overblown

No it's not. As I said before any of this was ever reported this offseason, Ozzie doesn't like Javy Vazquez. He thinks he's a p***y.

yeah i'm not interested in Edwin Jackson coming here...throws hard but that's about it..very overrated in my opinion. he's being listed near the top of the heap because the FA pitching market for starters is kinda thin on quality this year