Listening to games?

KMOX is broadcasting - I am listening through MLB website (I have the TV/Audio package). These guys from KMOX are just HORRIBLE. So damn condecending and just obnoxious. Making fun of everything they can about the Marlns.

I HATE THEM. Marlins, PLEASE beat the crap out of the Cards today !

Get the MLB At Bat app. $14.99 you get Gameday Audio all of Spring training and the regular season.

Awesome, will that give me every game?

Every game all regular season. There may be a few ST games that aren't on radio but anything on the radio will be on there. I get it every year, it's fantastic. Today's game is on there with the Cardinals' broadcast but if both teams broadcast a game -- you get to listen to either side.

Uhh...you can listen to streams of local radio stations for free. I used to do it all the time.

I'm in upstate NY, there are no local stations that broadcast Marlins games...

My bad I read the post quick and was really confused.

lol its cool, thanks for trying though. I'm gonna have to go with what Admin suggested.

KMOX is broadcasting - I am listening through MLB website (I have the TV/Audio package). These guys from KMOX are just HORRIBLE. So damn condecending and just obnoxious. Making fun of everything they can about the Marlns.

I HATE THEM. Marlins, PLEASE beat the crap out of the Cards today !

They really aren't that bad.