4/1 - Yankees @ Marlins - 1:10 PM

Admin

And I thought about going today but figured it would be weird to be pay to go rather than being paid to go.

You get paid to watch Baseball? :blink:

... got any openings?

Yes and No, haha

If you dont mind me asking, how do you get paid to go to games? That sounds awesome.

And I thought about going today but figured it would be weird to be pay to go rather than being paid to go.

... got any openings?

Yes and No, haha

If you dont mind me asking, how do you get paid to go to games? That sounds awesome.

I guess I don't mind. I'm a writer. Got to see the Fish twice this spring. Have to keep it professional, though, when I'm covering games.

... got any openings?

Yes and No, haha

I guess I don't mind. I'm a writer. Got to see the Fish twice this spring. Have to keep it professional, though, when I'm covering games.

"And then, in the second inning, that STUPID BASTARD UMPIRE called Reyes out on a ball he was safe on by about 15 feet!"

I'm sure you wanted to write that once or twice? :p

... got any openings?

Yes and No, haha

That is cool as hell. You have an awesome job.

Moneyball the movie did suck, and the screenplay sucked so bad Paul DePodesta didn't want his name used.

I laughed out loud when I saw the actor they were using for Raul Ibanez - it wasn't even close

And Miguel Tejada as well ... that was actually former MLB Shortstop Royce Clayton playing Tejada.

Moneyball the movie did suck, and the screenplay sucked so bad Paul DePodesta didn't want his name used.

I laughed out loud when I saw the actor they were using for Raul Ibanez - it wasn't even close

And Miguel Tejada as well ... that was actually former MLB Shortstop Royce Clayton playing Tejada.

Or Carlos Pena's actor...