Wow Hanley hit a freaking bomb.He looks so much better compared to last year, bat speed and everything. Infante must have hit the weights this off season. Guy is on fire.

Also I see we have a pic of Boni and Hanley but did anyone else see LoMo holding up Hanley?

Wow Hanley hit a freaking bomb.He looks so much better compared to last year, bat speed and everything. Infante must have hit the weights this off season. Guy is on fire.

Also I see we have a pic of Boni and Hanley but did anyone else see LoMo holding up Hanley?

I saw. Was surprised to see that.

good thing we won that game because thats ridiculous what cora did in that 10th inning. play to win the game.

also annoying that we should have swept them

also please stop opening the roof. its louder in there with it closed and less annoying with the wind/jet stream

Me too, I was at the game, and i thought kearns had ph. I was dumbfounded when Gaudin went back out there. I could have sworn i heard that kearns had ph. Good thing ozzie is taking over again.

On another point i really like how Houston utilizes its bullpen. Having guys go 2 inning and rotating the guys you use on the bullpen rather than having the same guys throw everyday. Much better than wearing out the pen and having to have Gaudin hit when the winning run is at 3rd.

that was awesome with LoMo and Hanley jumping around then LoMo dumping the gatorade on him. Where was Jose though? Is he still mad over the error with him and Hanley?

Just watched the vid again and I'm pretty sure Jose ran over and. Eat Hanley on the helmet a couple of times.

It also looks like they set the Home run display off for the Win. I hope they continue to do that.

One of the many headscratching things about this game was that inking where Gaudin ended up hitting.

How do you not steal 2B with Hanley when you know that with a 2 out hit you're going to hit with your pitcher?

that was awesome with LoMo and Hanley jumping around then LoMo dumping the gatorade on him. Where was Jose though? Is he still mad over the error with him and Hanley?

Just watched the vid again and I'm pretty sure Jose ran over and. Eat Hanley on the helmet a couple of times.

It also looks like they set the Home run display off for the Win. I hope they continue to do that.

Yea the sculputure was activated after the win, but without the water splash.

On another point i really like how Houston utilizes its bullpen. Having guys go 2 inning and rotating the guys you use on the bullpen rather than having the same guys throw everyday. Much better than wearing out the pen and having to have Gaudin hit when the winning run is at 3rd.

I really dislike it, especially since none of their relievers are that good. Not that they really care since they're rebuilding, but yeah.

There's a reason why bullpen pitchers are bullpen pitchers. Some have no business going more than one inning. If they did, they'd be starters.

The majority of middle relievers have some sort of platoon split.

The Rays and Joe Maddon are the best at this. He takes advantage of the splits late in games and is able to somewhat make his bullpen/overall team look better. That's why it seems like they're always getting "lucky" with relievers.

Of course, it helps that his starters normally go deep into games. Point is, it's a better formula than constantly using relievers for multiple innings.

One of the many headscratching things about this game was that inking where Gaudin ended up hitting.

How do you not steal 2B with Hanley when you know that with a 2 out hit you're going to hit with your pitcher?

Hanley was on third, though, when Gaudin was batting.