4/17 Post Game

gizmo

Can't believe the Cubs are still trying to win the World Series...

According to the life expectancy figures and my age, I might have 51 years left on this earth. If I was a Cubs fan, I'm not sure another 51 years would be enough time to see the Cubs win another World Series. The Marlins will probably win 1 or 2 more World Series before the Cubs break the curse of the goat.

Also, pretty bad attendance fail tonight. Paid attendance was less than 25,000, which means that there was certainly less than that in the park.

If things don't pick up soon, it's going to be hard to imagine the Marlins averaging 30,000+, which would be a pretty big embarrassment.

Also, pretty bad attendance fail tonight. Paid attendance was less than 25,000, which means that there was certainly less than that in the park.

If things don't pick up soon, it's going to be hard to imagine the Marlins averaging 30,000+, which would be a pretty big embarrassment.

They wont average that much.

Chicago is actually a pretty popular draw too.... imagine the nights when its Tuesday and the Padres or Rockies are in town.....

Good win for a number of reasons.

1. A win is always nice

2. JJ showed his career isn't quite over yet, but seriously good to have him pitch well again after the tough 2011 and start.

3. Hanley continues to look more like the old Hanley

4. Stanton maybe starting to heat up? Good solid double in the 8th

5. Bell! Finally, maybe this gets him going.

Tomorrow will be tough but Mark B. should keep us in the game and give us a chance to take the series.

Chicago is actually a pretty popular draw too.... imagine the nights when its Tuesday and the Padres or Rockies are in town.....

I was at the game a few years back where we only had 384 fans at Sunlife Stadium to watch the game. That was the most embarasing thing ever. CNN and FOX news had stories on the Marlins low attendance the next day. I had all my friends calling me to joke about the Marlins attendance.

I was at the game a few years back where we only had 384 fans at Sunlife Stadium to watch the game. That was the most embarasing thing ever. CNN and FOX news had stories on the Marlins low attendance the next day. I had all my friends calling me to joke about the Marlins attendance.

The Braves make up day game in the middle of the week. Good times.