4/17 Post Game

gizmo

I'll be at the game tonight. Dreading the drive and parking situation, but I'm going to tough it out.

I've gone to 3 games already. parked free every time just a few blocks away. its not a dread at all.

I have a parking pass, I just don't know whether to take 95-S to the 836 or 95-S to the 112.

I'll be at the game tonight. Dreading the drive and parking situation, but I'm going to tough it out.

I've gone to 3 games already. parked free every time just a few blocks away. its not a dread at all.

I have a parking pass, I just don't know whether to take 95-S to the 836 or 95-S to the 112.

I went to last night's game, and I took the 836 and got off on 17th Ave, I had no issues at all with traffic, and we didn't get there that early (maybe 6:30-ish). I had a parking ticket for lot W3, and it was a breeze both getting in and out. Granted, this was our lowest attendance of the year, so I'm sure that was a factor.

I went to last night's game, and I took the 836 and got off on 17th Ave, I had no issues at all with traffic, and we didn't get there that early (maybe 6:30-ish). I had a parking ticket for lot W3, and it was a breeze both getting in and out. Granted, this was our lowest attendance of the year, so I'm sure that was a factor.

I parked in W3 on Saturday, which had an attendance of over 31,000. I got in quick and out even quicker. I took Flagler to 17th ave. Took me about 20 minutes from when the traffic started to when I parked. It's not bad at all..

Sounds good. I'm coming from Hollywood, so I'll try the 836W tonight. I'm not in a big rush. I'm leaving about 10 after 6.

I would *think* there would be even less traffic from the east side, seeing as how the majority of the Miami population lives West of I-95, but from personal experience, 17th Ave was great.