Sign in to follow this  

2012 Official MB.com Fantasy Baseball Leagues

By popular demand, I'll run the league this year. I cave into pressure easily sometimes.

We'll have it on ESPN, it'll be head-to-head and it'll be free. It will be a live draft as well, and I'm asking you to please only join if you intend on being at the draft or at least pre-ranking players and also staying active for the entire season. I am guilty of both of these in the past so don't be a Admin.

If you want in, reply here. First come first serve. I'd like to have it capped at 8 but it can grow a little bigger if needed (I know Mike, that's what she said).

Oh and one requirement -- your team name will have to be based on a Marlins player. "Over and Dunn With" "Buck Yeah" "Ceda's Just Desserts" , etc, etc. I think this could wind up being real funny if you all are more creative than I am anyway.

Both Leagues are full

I'm in, sir! :D

And actually, she said it was just right.
Her sister said it can grow a little bigger.

I'm in. I can't fully promise I'll be at the love draft because of my work schedule but I'll at the very least do my pre-rank lol

Pre-ranking players works just as well, I have never seen a live draft where everyone shows anyway. I just want to avoid the completely unprepared because that often leads to later inactivity.

Everyone is allowed. This is an equal opportunity league.