Sign in to follow this  

2012 Official MB.com Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Fantastic. Will it be a 10-team league, 12-team league, or are we going to go crazy with teams? Either way, I'm sure it will be da coolest fantasy league ever.

Fantastic. Will it be a 10-team league, 12-team league, or are we going to go crazy with teams? Either way, I'm sure it will be da coolest fantasy league ever.

45 teams.

Make it happen, Admin.

What Mike said.

Erick is grabbing Wes Helms as his sleeper pick. I assume he's an option since he never officially retired.

10 is the plan but I may expand to 12 if needed. Don't really want to go any bigger than that.

Can we vote on categories this time around? Some people wanted steals, others wanted OBP. Let's come to an agreement beforehand.

Can we vote on categories this time around? Some people wanted steals, others wanted OBP. Let's come to an agreement beforehand.

I vote for both...

Sure, go ahead. Might as well make your suggestions now before it's time to create the league.

I don't care one way or the other so whatever the majority says, I'll go with.

What Mike said.

Erick is grabbing Wes Helms as his sleeper pick. I assume he's an option since he never officially retired.

10 is the plan but I may expand to 12 if needed. Don't really want to go any bigger than that.

My team will pursue other options...

My team will pursue other options...

Your team won't have any professional ABs then, your loss.