Pretty easy schedule up ahead, Padres Astros Mets Pirates, 15 game winning streak? lol

Oh, wow, we get the Astros again already. Just checked the schedule and that will be us done with them for the year, crazy!

They just got done with a 3 game sweep of the Mets and now have the Cardinals at home for 3 before we come into town. Hopefully the Cardinals can cool them off.

This is a stretch of games to get some sh*t done though.

Who closed??

Mujica.

And I'm not going to call this an easy schedule up ahead.. The Astros are in the top 10 in runs scored so far, and the Mets haven't been awful like we expected. And it's amazing that we'll play the Astros twice before we face the Braves.

Well, Padres lead the entire league in errors & have scored just 1 more run on the season than the Marlins-so hopefully we should be able to take at least 2 of 3.

Marlins starting pitching posted a 1.61 ERA in the series against the Giants-hopefully they'll be able to put up similar numbers against the Padres at PETCO.

As stated before, Marlins need to improve their hitting with RISP--their team BA on the season with RISP is now down to .197

I feel like the Marlins could sweep the Padres, but one thing to keep in mind is that the Padres have actually won in each of our last 8 meetings (& 13 of the last 15).

And I'm not going to call this an easy schedule up ahead.. The Astros are in the top 10 in runs scored so far, and the Mets haven't been awful like we expected. And it's amazing that we'll play the Astros twice before we face the Braves.

I agree, I wouldn't call it an easy schedule, but I do see it as a decent opportunity to get some momentum going especially after a 3 game sweep in San Francisco.

After sweeping them in 2011, we were 29-19 before going 43-71 for the rest of the season.

After sweeping them in 2012, we are 11-14, do we go 71-43 this time? NOTE: I know that doesn't bring us to all 162.