Jersey Question

MikeFinFan

I wanted to buy the authentic BP jersey customized with my name on it, but i never got around to it... Now i see they don't have it to where i can get it personalized anymore, but i can buy it with the bare back... so is there a place i can get it personalized if i just bought the bare back one?

At the Stadium, in the Team Store.

They'd do it right there in the stadium? Or would i have to buy the jersey there and then have it customized?

Yes -- they have all the necessary equipment and a guy on staff doing the customizing. However, I don't know if you can bring them an outside jersey. It's probably best if you give them a call and ask first.

Merchandise/Shop Questions:

Questions on merchandise purchased online

Help Desk

Phone Number: (866) 274-9053

Questions on Merchandise purchased at Marlins Park

Phone Number: 305-442-8776

At the Stadium, in the Team Store.

They'd do it right there in the stadium? Or would i have to buy the jersey there and then have it customized?

Yes -- they have all the necessary equipment and a guy on staff doing the customizing. However, I don't know if you can bring them an outside jersey. It's probably best if you give them a call and ask first.

Merchandise/Shop Questions:

Questions on merchandise purchased online

Help Desk

Phone Number: (866) 274-9053

Questions on Merchandise purchased at Marlins Park

Phone Number: 305-442-8776

Thanks a lot! even better yet is that i won't have to call them, i can inquire in person since I'm going to the game monday night... wouldn't have if you didn't tell me that they do that at the team store, Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Customized jerseys are dumb.

how are they dumb? you choose your favorite number.... and your name isn't going anywhere, but a player may either be sent down or traded, or just plain released....i learned my lesson when i bought 3 brandon marshall jerseys for the dolphins and a henna jersey.... both players are gone now.... from now on I'm not getting anything but a custom jersey because i know ill always be a fan and my name won't change, nor will my favorite number

Customized jerseys are dumb.

how are they dumb? you choose your favorite number.... and your name isn't going anywhere, but a player may either be sent down or traded, or just plain released....i learned my lesson when i bought 3 brandon marshall jerseys for the dolphins and a henna jersey.... both players are gone now.... from now on I'm not getting anything but a custom jersey because i know ill always be a fan and my name won't change, nor will my favorite number

A henna jersey sounds sick.

Quick question...does anyone know if the team store is "all sales final" on purchases?...specifically hat purchases?

I believe there are refunds or exchanges, but their system may not be favorable to it. May be a long process but you'll get your money back. Especially of you have a receipt

Quick question...does anyone know if the team store is "all sales final" on purchases?...specifically hat purchases?

I believe there are refunds or exchanges, but their system may not be favorable to it. May be a long process but you'll get your money back. Especially of you have a receipt

I sure hope so cause I bought a hat the other day and turns out, I really just don't like the way it fits on me...it was one of those moments when you're really excited to just buy something and you don't really pay that MUCH attention to what it looks like on you...bad mistake

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.