May 24, 2012 ~ 7:10 pm ~ Giants @ Marlins

It would be nice to have a top 5 catcher but I just want one that can call a game and play d. Maybe some pop. Oh wait that's Buck when he's not slumping.

One fluke year in Toronto and this team overpays for that bum. I dont think this "slump" of his is very surprising to anyone but you....

And me...

I really wish we could get a couple good new members that actually add something good to the board. Seems like 1 good to 5 bad.

So anyone who isnt infatuated with Buck like you is a bad member. I get it...

It would be nice to have a top 5 catcher but I just want one that can call a game and play d. Maybe some pop. Oh wait that's Buck when he's not slumping.

One fluke year in Toronto and this team overpays for that bum. I dont think this "slump" of his is very surprising to anyone but you....

And me...

I really wish we could get a couple good new members that actually add something good to the board. Seems like 1 good to 5 bad.

A lot of enemies.

Very quickly.

And me...

Or some old members who could contribute better, like that Mike fellow.

Ha that's wishing thinking.

Wait are we talking about these bandwagon boarders that stopped then rejoined the board only to contiually talk sh*t about the team?

Sure, why not! :D

And me...

No not just your buck opinion my friend but you learn soon enough what.

And me...

A lot of enemies.

Very quickly.

Because fans should always drink the kool-aid and act like every player is the greatest ever even when they are awful or slumping very badly. Just because someone doesnt share your same opinion on an awful player like Buck doesnt make them a bad member. What dream world are you in?

It's definitely not a slump, Buck just sucks.

And me...

No not just your buck opinion my friend but you learn soon enough what.

Is that a threat? How old are you again?

You're new to the boards and already talking down to people. THAT is what makes you a bad member.

...and making threats is good welcoming gesture? Dont be a hypocrite.

Nobody is making threats.

You're new here and already talking down to people, AND playing victim. Relax a bit. Believe me, the moderators don't tolerate too much on here.

You're new to the boards and already talking down to people. THAT is what makes you a bad member.

Exactly! Being in the vocal minority and then talking down to senior members ain't going to make friends. Throw out intelligent well written posts, earn a couple of stripes them you can talk down to other members.

And Christ no not threat, just a suggestion. It's not like I'm going to come get you or anything.

...and making threats is good welcoming gesture? Dont be a hypocrite.

Nobody is making threats.

You're new here and already talking down to people, AND playing victim. Relax a bit. Believe me, the moderators don't tolerate too much on here.

You do realize this all started when your little buddy started talking down to me and name calling for having an opinion on Buck. No need to single me out because i dont have 21,000 posts like you.

Exactly! Being in the vocal minority and then talking down to senior members ain't going to make friends. Throw out intelligent well written posts, earn a couple of stripes them you can talk down to other members.

And Christ no not threat, just a suggestion. It's not like I'm going to come get you or anything.

Vocal minority regarding Buck? I highly doubt thats the case but you can have your own opinion and i wont call you a bad member for it. What does senior or new member have to do with anything? Is that suppose to make you special or give you some privilege?

Vocal minority regarding Buck? I highly doubt thats the case but you can have your own opinion and i wont call you a bad member for it. What does senior or new member have to do with anything? Is that suppose to make you special or give you some privilege?

Let's try this life lesson.

Go up to a group of people you just met and say something like you did to squall. They are going to look at you funny and probably don't want to talk to you.

Say that same thing that you said to a group you've know for a while and know by name and it's probably accepted a little easier. No harm no foul.

Just because it's Internet doesn't make it any different.

You do realize this all started when your little buddy started talking down to me and name calling for having an opinion on Buck. No need to single me out because i dont have 21,000 posts like you.

Firstly, nobody had any name calling directed towards you.

Secondly, nobody has talked down to you.

Third, post count doesn't matter either.

You come in here, acting like hot sh*t, talking down to people and then playing the victim when you're called out on it, and nobody knows who you are. You're not even putting up a defense for yourself. That's where your "playing the victim" comes in. If you back up what you say with either stats or logical discussion, people will be fine with you making some comments sometimes like you've made.

As for CanesCop - he's never talked down to anyone as far as I know, he's a very decent member on here. He's made no threats to you, he's not talked down to you, or anything. All you've done is talk down to people or play victim.

Cases in point:

Because fans should always drink the kool-aid and act like every player is the greatest ever even when they are awful or slumping very badly. Just because someone doesnt share your same opinion on an awful player like Buck doesnt make them a bad member. What dream world are you in?