6/26 Post Game

Admin

Just sign Wes Helms already and get it over with.

Kearns in left

Helms at first

Craig Counsell at second base

Edgar Renteria at short

Brett Barberie at third base

Charles Johnson catcher

Chuck Carr center field

Sheffield right field

Charlie Hough pitching

No love for Scott Pose or Quilvio Veras?

We need to package Anibal and Gaby as well as Hanley and Ricky, get those salaries off our books, bring in more talent and then call up some talent.

Give Dominguez 3b for the remainder of the year and put Lomo at 1st for good and see what happens. I mean we're already in the basement as is, mind as well make some moves. You could go ahead and ship big Z off somewhere too.

Reyes

Boni

Lomo

Stanton

Ruggiano

Infante

Dominguez

Buck

Same AAA team with just a few more prospects down on the farm...

Today, Cubs callup 1B prospect Anthony Rizzo.

We don't have a kind of ready-to-callup player right now.

It makes me sad again.

If we failed the race in near future, we should think about selling player, aggressively.

So first it was "crapshoot" and now this? You're the worst.

I think the 03 team was better constructed to win, with a great defensive squad, very good pitching, and great situational hitters (not to mention leadership from Pudge).

This team's talent is certainly higher than our current record shows. Hell just about everybody on this squad is performing below their career averages. I'm not willing to compare this group to the 03 team. Seems like while you could compare the way the Marlins put that 03 team together like fitting jigsaw pieces to create a finished piece of work, this Marlins team has tried jamming a couple pieces where they don't below and expected a nice looking puzzle. The outfield is a mess, our catcher is a waste offensively, our superstars haven't performed like superstars, just about everything that could go wrong this month has gone wrong.

I think the 03 team was better constructed to win, with a great defensive squad, very good pitching, and great situational hitters (not to mention leadership from Pudge).

This team's talent is certainly higher than our current record shows. Hell just about everybody on this squad is performing below their career averages. I'm not willing to compare this group to the 03 team. Seems like while you could compare the way the Marlins put that 03 team together like fitting jigsaw pieces to create a finished piece of work, this Marlins team has tried jamming a couple pieces where they don't below and expected a nice looking puzzle. The outfield is a mess, our catcher is a waste offensively, our superstars haven't performed like superstars, just about everything that could go wrong this month has gone wrong.

Well keep in mind that upon review of the 2003 Marlins, hindsight is 20/20. At this point in the season of that team I doubt anyone was going on about how it's still a team built to win with great defense and pitching and blah blah blah, ya know?

Only 5.5 out of the Wild-Card and we proved in 2003 that we can climb back up. Thru the same amount of games in 2003, we were further back and had more teams ahead of us.

2003 team played as a team and had the intestinal fortitude to comeback, and they did. I don't see it in this bunch, but who knows, maybe they can find it soon. But faith from outside is just about all spent.

Haven't lost pitchers to the DL