Stanton out of ASG, surgery Sunday

I'm a big Mike Lowell fan but comparing his impact in the lineup to Stanton is LOL funny.

Outside of a trade for an impact player, this season is over. They have to start thinking about the future and it starts with trading Hanley before his value becomes Arthur Rhodes part III.

I'm a big Mike Lowell fan but comparing his impact in the lineup to Stanton is LOL funny.

Outside of a trade for an impact player, this season is over. They have to start thinking about the future and it starts with trading Hanley before his value becomes Arthur Rhodes part III.

One game under .500 with over 75 games to go and the season is over?

Haha! Where have you been? I said this two days ago.

I'll cheer em on and such, but I'm a realist. 75 games left and half of those w/o you're only consistent offensive threat?

I'm not Tom Brokaw breaking news here.

Quotes say you said this today. An hour ago. :lol

Make that 3 under (41-44) Heath Bell just blew another save

Sorry, Officer. 1 day ago. Earlier in the thread.

Sorry, Officer. 1 day ago. Earlier in the thread.

Uh, where?