Dark Knight Rises

FishFan88

The first 30 minutes or so was a little slow, but the rest of the movie was f***ing perfect. A brilliant end to a fantastic trilogy.

Agree but for me that could have been that I was butt ass tired at 1200am when I watched it.

I don't want to get into spoilers but I think alot of people are looking into certain parts of the ending and making them out to be more than what it really was. I know that's vague but I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it.

I'll be goin monday for an IMAX viewing.

Thoroughly enjoyed it however still preferred previous film as The Joker is a far more interesting villian than Bane IMO.

Entertaining but I think Nolan tried to do way too much with the plot. I think the movie did redeem itself at the end though, I thought it was a pretty satisfying end to the series.

Have to agree. I really enjoyed the film, but still place TDK ahead because of the Joker. Heath Ledger was f***ING PERFECT in that role, and I think the fact that Bane wore a mask and you could never see emotion from him took away a little. I saw both BB and TDK right before seeing TDKR, and it was a great idea, as they all tie in perfectly. I thought Nolan did a great job providing a fitting end, and not leaving us with an "Inception" like ending. It was definately long, but every scene worked in the movie...

Have to agree. I really enjoyed the film, but still place TDK ahead because of the Joker. Heath Ledger was f***ING PERFECT in that role, and I think the fact that Bane wore a mask and you could never see emotion from him took away a little. I saw both BB and TDK right before seeing TDKR, and it was a great idea, as they all tie in perfectly. I thought Nolan did a great job providing a fitting end, and not leaving us with an "Inception" like ending. It was definately long, but every scene worked in the movie...

I actually disagree there. All of Bane's emotions can be seen just by looking into his eyes. I thought Tom Hardy did a fantastic job as Bane. Can't really compare him to Ledger's Joker because they are two completely different types of characters.

Someone made this trailer combining all 3 movies. Some slight TDKR spoilers

Yeah, I meant to say it was much harder seeing his emotions, with Ledger being so amazing, its easier to see why people would go that way. I do think Hardy did an amazing job as Bane, and the scene at the end, with the tear, you can really see how much he cared for her, and the way he was able to humanize the character was amazing. I did see that video and its spectacular!

We'll never know how truly great this last movie could've been if Heath Ledger hadn't overdosed unfortunately.

And Nolan really had to cram alot of stuff into this movie, introduce mulitple new characters, develop them, and close the book on them, all the while focusing on batman. There were some MAJOR plotholes which is the only thing that upset me, but I still loved all the batman movies. Easily some of my favorite movies.