7/23 Marlins vs. Braves - 7:10 PM ET

Marlins

This is my first game thread EVER & tonight I will GUARANTEE a win.

If the Marlins lose this game I will ban myself until they get 3+ hits with RISP in a game.

The Braves are 0-11 this season on Monday's and after tonight they will be 0-12.

GO MARLINS!!!

:marlins

THREE FISH FACTS:

1) Josh Johnson has more career strikeouts against the Braves (113) than any other division rival.

2) On the season, the Fish have tallied 94 stolen bases (118 attempts) with a stolen base percentage of 79.7%, leading the Majors in stolen bases!

3) Marlins pinch-hitters are batting .283, ranked third in the NL! The Fish currently have seven pinch hit home runs, one shy of matching the club record (1999; 2009)

More Great Stats:

JJ has a 2.72 ERA in his last 5 starts at home (33 IP, 10 ER).

Mike Minor has a 7.83 ERA in his last 6 road games (31 IP, 27 ER).

In his career JJ has a 2.29 ERA in 102 IP against the Braves.

In his career Mike Minor has 6.48 ERA against the Marlins (25 IP, 18 ER).

I thought you "banned" yourself?

I banned myself twice. First time was until Buck got 2 hits in a game (took just 3-4 games) & second time was until Zambrano got a W (took just 2 starts). Now I'm gonna ban myself if the Marlins lose tonight until the Marlins get 3+ hits with RISP in a game (only done that once this month).

I thought you "banned" yourself?

I banned myself twice. First time was until Buck got 2 hits in a game (took just 3-4 games) & second time was until Zambrano got a W (took just 2 starts). Now I'm gonna ban myself if the Marlins lose tonight until the Marlins get 3+ hits with RISP in a game (only done that once this month).

You know, if you need any help... ;)

sorry i'm late guys.

1-2-3 nothing doing.

anyway, why does it seem like we're always playing you guys in miami when you are in a losing slump?

IDT last time they played the braves in Miami they were on 1. In fact they were 1 of the best teams in the MLB.